American International University – Kuwait
- Proven experience in a network administrator role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Hands on experience in passive network infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in low voltage systems: CCTV, PA, Digital Signage.
- Hands on experience in Cisco IP Telephony Enterprise solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Great at organizing, prioritizing, and multitasking
- Cisco CCNP certification minimum.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012 or later.
- Experience with Network Management Platforms and Tools (Cisco Prime, Wireshark, etc.)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Administration of Network Passive Infrastructure.
- Administration of Network Switches (Core & Edge).
- Administration of Wireless Network.
- Administration of Network Services and Internet.
- Support networking for Physical and Virtual Servers, both on-prem and in cloud.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources.
- Participate in Projects to support Network Services tasks.
- Configuring and Managing VPN Services on organization level.
- Delivering training to other IT staff.
- Administration of Low Voltage Systems:
- Door Access Control System.
- IP CCTV
- Fingerprint TA
Administration of IP Telephony.
- Administration of Digital Signage/IPTV.
- Coordination with Vendors.
- Orientation to New Hire.
- Support to other staff in their roles.
- Orientation Guides and Presentation preparation.
- Maintenance of Network, Firewall and L/V Systems Binders.
- Attending daily, weekly, and monthly IT meetings.
- Daily Reporting to management.
About American International University:
AIU is a new institution of higher education in Kuwait with the first student cohort admitted in fall 2019. It is a private, co-educational institution offering undergraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education. Through its educational programs, the College serves the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community. AIU’s offers degree programs in Engineering, Architecture and Design, and Business Administration where the language of instruction is English. For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw